1. Building aluminum profiles (divided into doors and windows and curtain walls).
2. Aluminum radiator profile.
3. General industrial aluminum profiles: mainly used for industrial production, such as automation machinery and equipment, the skeleton of the enclosure, and various companies to customize the mold opening according to their own mechanical equipment requirements, such as assembly line conveyor belts, elevators, dispensers, Testing equipment, shelves, etc. are mostly used in the electronic machinery industry and clean rooms.
4, rail vehicle structure aluminum alloy profiles: mainly used for rail vehicle body manufacturing.
5. Mounting aluminum profiles, making into aluminum alloy picture frames, mounting various exhibitions and decorative paintings.
By alloy composition
Can be divided into 1024, 2011, 6063, 6061, 6082, 7075 and other alloy grade aluminum profiles, of which the 6 series are the most common. The difference between different grades is that the proportion of various metal components is different, except for commonly used door and window aluminum profiles. Such as 60 series, 70 series, 80 series, 90 series, curtain wall series and other architectural aluminum profiles, there is no clear model distinction of industrial aluminum profiles, most production plants are processed according to the customer's actual drawings.
2. Photoelectric coating aluminum
3. Powder-coated aluminum
4. Wood grain transfer aluminum
5. Fluorocarbon sprayed aluminum
6. Polished aluminum (divided into mechanical polishing and chemical polishing, of which chemical polishing is the most expensive and the most expensive)