Carved aluminum veneer decoration is a decorative plate with beautiful appearance, light body, fire resistance, heat insulation, sound insulation and corrosion resistance.
The thickness of carved aluminum veneer is 2. 0 2.5 3.0 and other thickness. The aluminum plate uses 1100 3003 5052 aluminum plate as the base material. The surface can be punched, carved, and hollowed out.
Carved hollow aluminum plate is generally treated with chrome and then treated with fluorocarbon spraying. Fluorocarbon coating mainly refers to polyvinylidene fluoride resin, which is divided into three types: primer, topcoat and varnish. Generally divided into two coatings, three coatings or four coatings. Fluorocarbon coating has corrosion resistance and weather resistance, can resist acid rain, salt spray and various air pollutants, can resist strong ultraviolet radiation, can maintain no discoloration, no chalking, and long service life.
Carved aluminum veneer specifications:
Conventional thickness: 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm.
Common specifications: 600 * 600mm, 600 * 1200mm
Surface treatment: powder coating / polyester / fluorocarbon / film / heat transfer wood grain
Carved aluminum veneer features:
1. Light weight, good rigidity and high strength
2. Good durability and corrosion resistance.
3. Good processability. The aluminum plate can be processed into a variety of complex geometric shapes such as flat, curved and spherical surfaces by adopting the first processing and then spray painting process.
4. Uniform coating and various colors.
5, not easy to stain, easy to clean and maintain.
6. Easy and fast installation and construction. The aluminum plate is formed in the factory, and there is no need to cut it at the construction site, and it can be fixed on the skeleton.